England | Scotland | Wales | Northern Ireland | Ireland
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), a new illness that affects your lungs and airways.
Check if you have coronavirus symptoms
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and where to get medical advice if you think you have them.
What to do if you or someone you live with has symptoms of coronavirus
Advice about not leaving your home (self-isolation) and looking after yourself if you or someone you live with has symptoms.
Testing for coronavirus
Information about testing to check if you have coronavirus.
People at higher risk from coronavirus
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Coronavirus in children
Advice about symptoms of coronavirus in children, including when to get medical help if your child seems unwell.
Social distancing advice and changes to everyday life because of coronavirus
Advice about avoiding close contact with other people (social distancing), looking after your wellbeing and using the NHS and other services.
Links to more information about coronavirus
Links to government advice, information for health professionals and advice for other parts of the UK.
Barton Family PracticeShort LaneBarton Under NeedwoodBurton On TrentStaffordshire, DE13 8LTTel: 01283 249923
When we close at 2.00pm for training purposes. If you require urgent medical assistance which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens please dial 111.
Together for Mental Wellbeing
CLICK ON THESE LINKS FOR SUPPORT:
Help is at hand if you or anyone you know Is suffering from Domestic Abuse: National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
Safeguarding advice and help to support children:
NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support. Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.
Help and Support for Mental Health:
MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’.
Supporting children and young people and their parents/ carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus.
Babies cry: You can cope.
Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID:
FRIENDS AND FAMILY TEST MARCH 2018 RESPONSES
· The doctor had an excellent manner. Friendly , approachable & professional. It was a good experience on a very cold & icy day when I didn't really want to leave the house!
· Because you can never get an appointment with who you want to see. You can rarely pre-book one. Told to ring at 08.00 & by 08.10 all appointments have gone. Unsatisfactory situation.
· Truly professional team, knowledgeable, and compassionate.
· Great GP, listened, enough time, reassuring, non dismissive, very competent. (We saw a gp trainee me and my son had two appointments).
· Quick appointment, seen on time, very friendly
· Poor service.
· Really friendly staff
· I felt listened to and cared for. Wonderful care. Thank you.
· Because they are second to none. Does anyone ever read my replies which are always the same?
· I saw Dr Shilton. Her advice and help was exceptional as usual. Very good GP as are they all. We are very lucky.
· Always received wonderful service from everybody at the Surgery.thank you
· Highly professional on different staff level. curtieous, very well organized and most of all never let us down when needed. Absolutely fantastic keep the excellent work Ã°ÂŸÂ‘Â
· Barton practice always provides excellent service with very friendly and helpful staff
· Friendly. Supportive. Punctual.
· Always caring and professional
· Appointments at short notice. Clear reasons for, and explanations of tests.
· Friendly and efficient staff
· chose 1 as this was my first visit to this practice. Reception staff very welcoming and happy to deal with other queries. Doctor was very informative and I felt the Doctor was interested in me rather than the time. Excellent
· Always very professional and helpful,
· Appointment was booked for 10.40 was seen at 11.25
RESPONSES FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR JANUARY 2018 WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!! J
Copyright 2006 - 2020 My Surgery Website | Privacy & Usage | Edit | Staff Home | Site Map | Accessibility | Site T&C's | Service T&C's