This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.



When we close at 2.00pm for training purposes. If you require urgent medical assistance which cannot wait until the surgery re-opens please dial 111.


 Together for Mental Wellbeing


Help is at hand if you or anyone you know Is suffering from Domestic Abuse: National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247

Safeguarding advice and help to support children:

NSPCC helpline: 0808 800 5000 If you're worried about a child, even if you're unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support. Childline 0800 1111: Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry.

Help and Support for Mental Health:

MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on ‘Coronavirus and your wellbeing’.

Supporting children and young people and their parents/ carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and anxiety about coronavirus.

Babies cry: You can cope.

Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID:



Welcome to Youthhealthtalk!

This is a website about young people’s real life experiences of health and lifestyle. This is not just a website about the medical facts, this is about real people and real lives.

Watch, listen and read young people talking about their experiences, and feel free to join in the forums.



Are you caring at home for a dependant relative, partner, child or friend who needs your support due to illness or disability?  If so, you are a carer.  It is important that your doctor knows you are a carer.  Please fill in a 'Carers Identification Form' available from the surgery and hand it in at the reception desk or click here for an on-line version and for further information.  Carers can also find out about sources of help and support by contacting the Carers Association Southern Staffordshire (CASS) on 01785 606675. 

CASS also administer the Carers Break Fund on behalf of the County Council which is available to Carers living in Staffordshire.  Grants up to £200 can be given to Carers who fulfil the criteria.  Carers and the cared for have to be 18 or over to be eligible to claim the fund. If you think you might qualify contact CASS for an application form.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website